5 Tips to Gifting Your Loved One With The Perfect Shoeadmin
Ever tasted real chocolate? If you have, I’m so certain you can remember the exact tinglings your taste buds had, as well as the sensations that were coursing through your veins. The same could be said for the feel of a new shoe on your feet.
How do you feel when you get a new shoe? What are the exact emotions your brain registers? Is it the smell of real leather or the feel of suede or the moment when you realize that the surprise gift is your exact size ?
We’ve received numerous request from spouses confused about how to gift their partner a shoe gift this special love season and we’ve developed 5 tips to consider when getting your special someone a shoe gift this Valentine.
- Be Certain of your Partner’s Shoe SizeThe ultimate feeling anyone has when they are surprised with shoes is the realization that the shoe fits, you can ask Cinderella, she became a princess for this singular reason! So, if you want to get shoes for your spouse or partner, make an effort to know their shoe size. Some people can tell shoe size just by looking at people’s feet. But there is a rule that posits that the distance from the fore arm to the wrist is the size of our shoes. This rule is called the pi rule. So, if you are not certain of their shoe size, you can either peek under the sole of their shoes, ask a friend or take their foot measurements while they sleep (winks). The Chart below will accurately help you make sense of their foot measurement.
- Have an Idea of your Partner’s Favourite Colours: Guessing this might be quite tricky. But a simple “Baby what are your favourite colours?” Can suffice. Remember that the idea of gifts is actually the thought behind them and not just the item or colour. If he/she sees that you made an effort to get him/her favourite colours of shoes, they’ll value it. So, if you are stuck about getting your partner’s favourite colours, try stalking their social media accounts! These have become official cheat sites when getting to know people better or on an in depth level. So, run along now and investigate!
- Know their Shoe Preference:
This can be quite tricky for women. For one, there are about a zillion shoe designs for women. Men shoes are much easier to pick out. The trick is finding out what’s missing in your partner’s shoe collection and buying a design you’re pretty sure they will be very happy and comfortable with.
- Buy TFA : TFA shoes are exquisite hand made shoe. They are made from the high quality leather and italian soles. To order the perfect shoe for your partner, visit www.thefootwearacademy.com or WhatsApp/Call 07055458828, 08182336533.
5. Wrap up the gift & Deliver in style!
There are various beautiful gift wraps that can be gotten from gift shops. Some shops also offer gift wrapping services to customers. You can also include a handwritten note in beautiful and stylized handwriting. Remember, old school is the new cool !
A same day logistics company can help deliver your shoe gift or preferably, you can hand deliver the gift yourself just to see the priceless emotions coursing through your partner’s face. This feeling is actually one that would be with you for a very long time.