This blog post is offering you quick DIYs shoe hacks. Leggo!
How to Shine Shoes
- Remove the shoe laces
- Clean off the dirt and dust with a brush and slightly damp rag.
- Use a shoe brush to spread the polish evenly on the shoe.
- Let the shoe sit for some minutes.
Suit and Shoe Selection Cheat Sheet
- Black suits go with light black shoes
- Charcoal suits go with very dark shoes
- Navy suits are suitable with black or chocolate brown shoes
- Light blue suits go with light brown or black shoes
- Light gray shoes go with very light brown shoes.
Shoe Sizing Cheat Sheet for Mothers
Going shopping and you can’t remember the shoe size of your kid(s)? It’s understandable. A great way to remember is to cross off the sizes that are very small or too large for the feet of your child until you find the right fit. This is cheat sheet to always remember especially as they outgrow shoes easily.
Cheat Sheet to Rock your Sneakers
Cuffing of the hems of trousers allows you to show off your amazing kicks in stylish forms. You can decide to express your fashionable side by folding the cuffs inward or outward or tucking the hem of the track suit into your socks.
Running Shoes Cheat Sheet
Before walking in to purchase a pair of running shoes, you need to
- Be aware of the phrases used in a running shoe store such as “drop”, “ride”, “minimal”, “stability”, “performance” and so on.
- Know your limits as a sportsman. The running shoe foam doesn’t retain its elasticity forever. Compression sets in after awhile. If you are a long distance runner, you might want to own more than one pair of running shoes to reduce the rate at which the elastic compresses.